Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canyon Endurace Al

Options
  • 13-09-2016 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Thinking of upgrading my winter bike. I would like an Aluminium road bike with a good spec. The Canyon Endurace looks good in 105 version even though the price has gone up €100. It seem so like premium alloy frame whereas a lot of alloy offerings seem fairly basic with a low spec.
    Has anyone got one and do you like it?
    Is there anything else in the sales I should look at?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Londonirish72

Check out the Rose bike website. Same direct sales model as Canyon but you can do a fair bit of customization. Their aluminium frame bikes are very light indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

I've got that Endurace AL and I absolutely love it. Now, it is my first road bike so I don't have anything to compare it to except other bikes that I briefly tested, but I am really happy with it. It feels and looks great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

I've got the 2015 model - absolutely love it, I find it light for an aluminium frame. It feels a little stiffer and more compact than my previous bike, but both in a good way. Couldn't get a better deal with that spec, at least at the time. And they do bike to work scheme which saved me a few quid on it. Do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭park500

I didn't like the geometry. It has a short wheelbase and significant toe overlap which in my hands made it twitchy.

Advertisement