Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying again for some help

Options
  • 13-09-2016 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I posted a little bit ago, but realized how had of a question it was![/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I was looking for looking for music that would be very similar to songs I herd from a movie.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]which i believe would be very hard, especially since these songs were not popular.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]They came from a movie " The insider". The tobacco industry's cover up.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]So now what I am wondering if there is a site that specializes in doing this?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]There is a book site that if you forget the name of the book but can give a description they will tell you what book it was.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]The songs were:"SACRIFICE" and "SILENCE" Instrumentals, by Lisa Gerrard & Pieter Bourke.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]thanks,[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alexwaston

The songs were:"SACRIFICE" and "SILENCE" Instrumentals, by Lisa Gerrard & Pieter Bourke.

[font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ringtonedownload.mobi[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭almostbroke

alexwaston wrote: »
    The songs were:"SACRIFICE" and "SILENCE" Instrumentals, by Lisa Gerrard & Pieter Bourke.

[font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ringtonedownload.mobi[/font]

Hi...not sure what exactly you're looking for...? If you just want to listen to this music or if you want to buy it? Just listened to it on You Tube.....first time I heard it...its fabulous....

Advertisement