Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anyway to speed up the seven days' notice for closing 365 Online Saver?

Options
  • 13-09-2016 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am currently finalising my house purchase (BOI mortgage) and the sellers have indicated they're willing to go sooner than I had realised -- so I am keen to close the deal too. I have already paid the balance on the house and am set to sign the deeds today BUT I need to move money from my online savings account to my current account to pay stamp duty etc. Is there any way whatsoever to do this quickly?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Sheriff Tiny Baxter, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here and welcome to Boards.ie. 

I'm afraid it is not possible to expedite the notice period on these type of accounts. I would suggest the best thing to do, would be to speak to your Mortgage Advisor and discuss other possible avenues available. 

For more information on our 365Online 7 Day notice account please see here.

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement