Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Loughman

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭happyhappy

Just wondering if anyone is doing this at the weekend or has done it before? Is it any good? I missed out on the GDBR last weekend so I want to do something.

http://www.braywheelers.com/joe-loughman-randonnee/

ive done this before and will be doing it again this weekend. We are expecting a decent crowd. It is a great route, definitely tough but nothing off the wall. It's a sportive version of the Shay Elliot race basically, with the route taking in a good bit of that course. There are a few climbs and the course is lumpy , with the climb of the shay Elliot itself being the main challenge of the day.

You'll be guaranteed a good feed on the road and back in the club house at the end, and it's for 2 great charities.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

I'm thinking about doing it. Seems like a good route, always good to go up Shay Elliot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

Yeah looks good alright. Anyone know roughly the numbers they are expecting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Is it fully booked or still open?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Plastik

Sign-on is on the morning, so still open!

• Advertisement
Advertisement