Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lance chickens out.....

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

davef1000 wrote: »
    Or hurling. Or hockey. Or cricket. Or table tennis. Exactly like all of those.

If you'd seen me play any of these sports, you would realise, that to me, yes, they are in fact, identical.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Beasty wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay.....

I like it......worth waiting for. :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

RobFowl wrote: »
    "We are extremely disappointed that Beasty has taken til now to change the title. He has let us down, he has let his fans down and his has let down those that wanted to hear him openly discuss his past and the future of boards"
    Excuse me!!!

I was "otherwise engaged" at 9 o'clock on Thursday night (you can blame UEFA for that), then having partaken in a business call at midnight I was back at the airport at 6am the following morning. After work I had some training to do and when I got up this morning I had to load my car up. I had only just completed counting the takings then immediately turned my attention to this thread.....

So you can blame Cram and not me:p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,999 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Sorry for the delay.....

Haha very good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Just as well the thread is not about Marty Mcfly....

I wonder if Lance tried a flux capacitor? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

So you can blame Cram and not me:p

MOD VOICE: Do not question mod actions (or inactions) in thread, any issues, please take it to PM

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

CramCycle wrote: »
    MOD VOICE: Do not question mod actions (or inactions) in thread, any issues, please take it to PM

Fight! Fight! Fight! :pac:

latest?cb=20120327205435

Advertisement