Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul Festival 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

LG1234 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend some electronic acts? Have been listening to Vitalic who are good. Would usually listen to Kiasmos, Jon Hopkins, Chemical Brothers - something along them lines?

Bonobo, Vitalic, New Jackson, Ships, Le Boom.. Lot's of good Irish DJs down at the absolute bar too - Sh!t Robot, Fish Go Deep, Billy Scurry, Get Down Edits, Mix & Fairbanks, Kellyanne Byrne & DJ Deece.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

LG1234 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend some electronic acts? Have been listening to Vitalic who are good. Would usually listen to Kiasmos, Jon Hopkins, Chemical Brothers - something along them lines?

DBFC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Bonobo, Vitalic, New Jackson, Ships, Le Boom.. Lot's of good Irish DJs down at the absolute bar too - Sh!t Robot, Fish Go Deep, Billy Scurry, Get Down Edits, Mix & Fairbanks, Kellyanne Byrne & DJ Deece.

oh man once again a lot of dancing awaits down at the absolut bar

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Todd Terje

Just checked Sweat Lodge Agency's Facebook page. They handle bookings for Mano Le Tough.
    They have him scheduled for playing Body & Soul on 24th of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

is it not about time they completed the line up? even glstonbury has the stage times already!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Todd Terje

The 30 minute extended mix. Still not long enough:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BikesKilleen

Todd Terje wrote: »
    Just checked Sweat Lodge Agency's Facebook page. They handle bookings for Mano Le Tough.
    They have him scheduled for playing Body & Soul on 24th of June.

Had a feeling he would be announced with maeve running the Reckless In Love stage all day Saturday. Great booking, over the moon with Mano.

If memory serves me right, the full lineup/stage times was released about two weeks prior last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Does it look like Mother DJs aren't getting a a lot anywhere here? Would be a great shame if so, as they've been a big highlight the last few years for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭kwat

Charlie wrote: »
    Does it look like Mother DJs aren't getting a a lot anywhere here? Would be a great shame if so, as they've been a big highlight the last few years for me.

B&S is clashing with Dublin Pride this year. Mother have a big bash at the Tivoli for Pride so doesn't look like they'll be there this year - pity :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

kwat wrote: »
    B&S is clashing with Dublin Pride this year. Mother have a big bash at the Tivoli for Pride so doesn't look like they'll be there this year - pity :(

Disaster :(

• Registered Users Posts: 47 red_scarlett34

Does anyone know what time they open at on the Friday to set up tent etc.? What was it in previous years?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Does anyone know what time they open at on the Friday to set up tent etc.? What was it in previous years?

Thanks!

Think i read somewhere that they're opening the campsites at 12noon on the Friday, but they did send around an email about possibly opening some of the campsites on Thursday for early access for an extra €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 red_scarlett34

Think i read somewhere that they're opening the campsites at 12noon on the Friday, but they did send around an email about possibly opening some of the campsites on Thursday for early access for an extra €25.

Heard about that for EP. Not sure if they're applying it for B&S...Hopefully not since the ticket price is already quite high compared to previous years!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭kwat

Heard about that for EP. Not sure if they're applying it for B&S...Hopefully not since the ticket price is already quite high compared to previous years!

No they didn't get the numbers, so 12pm Friday.
    Hopefully queues won't be as bad as last year!

They tweet this a few weeks back, not sure if they're going ahead with it or not.

https://twitter.com/BodyandSoulIrl/status/862652399407828995

Edit: Obviously not going ahead with it then!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

Just started listening to SYLK on Spotify, their EP nwyr is really good. Definitely one to look out for over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Got email notifications that ticketbooth have swapped my tickets. I assume they are just correcting something on the original tickets? Did everyone get there same?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Got email notifications that ticketbooth have swapped my tickets. I assume they are just correcting something on the original tickets? Did everyone get there same?

Haven't got any email since the first confirmation. Logged into the website just now too, and everything looks in order.

• Advertisement

Have you signed up for Us&You Campsite?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

That's it all right, email about Us&You:

Thank you for your registration to the Body&Soul 2017 Festival?s Us&You Campsite!

Your application has been processed and accepted.

Your regular Weekend Camping tickets will be upgraded to include access to the Us&You Camping area.

There is nothing more you need to do. Your tickets will be upgraded automatically within 72 hours. You will need to re-download and print your tickets after you have received your upgrade.

DBFC debut album up on Spotify as of this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

DBFC debut album up on Spotify as of this morning.

Not going to make B&S, but am excited to hear this .. giving a spin now.

These guys were my highlight of EP last year. Even risked missing start of LCD in order to catch all of DBFC set. Was in plenty of time as it happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

Not going to make B&S, but am excited to hear this .. giving a spin now.

These guys were my highlight of EP last year. Even risked missing start of LCD in order to catch all of DBFC set. Was in plenty of time as it happened.

Ah balls! I missed DBFC for fear of missing LCD. Mind you going to see KKC didn't help matters-an awesome few hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

roll wrote: »
    Ah balls! I missed DBFC for fear of missing LCD. Mind you going to see KKC didn't help matters-an awesome few hours!

100% worth it though. KKC were savage last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

If I was to get a Sunday ticket, how lax are the security about camping on the Sunday? Can't make the whole weekend, but was planning on possibly staying in friends tent the Sunday. I know what the rules are, but is it enforced or is it a case of "sure it's the last night"?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DanielSwords

Foxx92 wrote: »
    If I was to get a Sunday ticket, how lax are the security about camping on the Sunday? Can't make the whole weekend, but was planning on possibly staying in friends tent the Sunday. I know what the rules are, but is it enforced or is it a case of "sure it's the last night"?

You'll be fine. Once you're in the festival there's no sort of checks between the arena area and the camping area.

You'll be fine. Once you're in the festival there's no sort of checks between the arena area and the camping area.

They do check for wristbands going in and out of the main arena but not as thoroughly as Electric Picnic or anything.

Might be worth turning up early on the Sunday to try get a wristband from some of the people leaving also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Foxx92 wrote: »

I went for just the Sunday last year and there was no bother getting into the campsite.

Advertisement