Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul Festival 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Anyone know if showers are free or do you pay ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Apparently the Map is Live on Muddy

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Was it all e-ticket this year?

Yes, all pdfs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

As Korvanica noted, yes it's all pdfs etc.

This caused a full-scale panic attack chez grudgehugger last week when the tickets weren't in my usual "gig tickets" spot - including an invented memory that I had held the tickets for this year's festival in my hand when digging out the Forbidden Fruit ticket a few weeks back.

Eventually worked out what had happened when I checked tickets online and saw no postal option for delivery.

Admittedly I do have a bit of a history for panic attacks over mislaid gig tickets... somehow it always seems to work out alright in the end thankfully!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Peesh89

ó Fíach wrote: »
    Does anyone know is the us and you camping any use? I've been considering it, but have been concerned that it's too far away from the main festival areas and/or will be too quiet.

We did us and you last year and thought it was great, it's beside the car park this year again which in my/my groups opinion is great. It's a little far from the main arena but not miles or anything like electric picnic walking, it's graaaaaannnnd. And it's quite secure too, security checking bands coming in and out of the us and you campsite. We loved it and going again this year!

Edit: It's a bit quiet compared to the main campsite yeh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭o Fiac

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Updating the clashfinder at the minute, fecking hell there are some amount of little stages that I can't remember at all. Some of the times on the app and in the Irish times are different too. I hope Lumo are closing the Absolut bar on Saturday night but no mention of it on the app. Who exactly will be playing as maeve DJs I wonder? Some great DJs on that label such as the Drifter, Mano le Tough & Lil Dave..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Korvanica wrote: »
    Apparently the Map is Live on Muddy

Not showing up on mine, although it's also lost the lineup. That app is far too unreliable

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

From the B&S webpage
    Maeve is a label owned and run by three close friends, Mano Le Tough, Baikal & The Drifter. Born from a shared desire to release special dancefloor orientated electronic music, maeve has become a stamp of quality in today’s House and Techno spheres.

They’re keeping their Reckless line-up close to their chests for now but needless to say, it’s going to be a very special closing party.

http://bodyandsoul.ie/project/maeve/

Don't think there's been any more info since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Not showing up on mine, although it's also lost the lineup. That app is far too unreliable

I'm seeing stuff on mine again now (also went missing earlier today).

For anyone bringing kids, family camping is in a brand new location well seperated from the main campsites (I can say this is not normally the case having brought our kids the last 5 years - good news!).

Should be a bit easier to read than the app!

https://clashfinder.com/s/bodysoul2017/

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Peterd66

Pablo Roy save us Androids from this Muddy hell.

Peter

Also the map is up on the app but seems a bit glitchy, can't seem to zoom out from the map properly. This is the best screenshot I could manage.

?ui=2&ik=7210c2f69e&view=fimg&th=15cc1ad51f453816&attid=0.0&disp=inline&safe=1&attbid=ANGjdJ9-bEM1ZhJ9k3qkZGHLNBNavOlmWjNCWP_Q8wqyREyYTEzcUHNLMsJkSc6k5CY4-KWq00UNncegUiONocqJHCCTSIh1vxhUrRv2bVXl-CFIMzpE0UHoEGk8hYY&ats=1497898000326&rm=15cc1ad51f453816&zw&sz=w1366-h662

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Is Donal Dineed a Donal Dineen covers band?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Peesh89

ó Fíach wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

It's not a quiet campsite exactly, there was no trouble with security peoples for making noise past bedtime haha - lots of groups still up in the wee hours. But was deffo noticeably quieter up in our campsite than when we went down to our mates and normal camping.

It was just so nice to wake up not surrounded in a wall of cans and ****e all over the ground etc

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭belgowho

Are there any updated weather model with red patches to sooth my mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Anyone got a screenshot of the Sitemap from the Muddy App?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭PhilipsR

Any weather updates....?

No rain but cooler temps?

Anyone got a screenshot of the Sitemap from the Muddy App?

Here is a PDF of the sitemap attached (Dropout237 asked me to upload it but can't figure out how.)

• Advertisement

Here is a PDF of the sitemap attached (Dropout237 asked me to upload it but can't figure out how.)

Nice one, thanks.

PhilipsR wrote: »
    Any weather updates....?

No rain but cooler temps?

Seems that way, Met Eireann 5-day forecast thingy is giving some light rain Friday afternoon, clear after that for the night and Saturday looks rain free too.

Temps about 18-20C

UgaH5B.png

Reckless in Love seems to be in the same spot as last year, interesting to see the setup after last years disappointment. Not seeing Port Royal on there also.

Showers in Us&You is a big plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

Casshern88 wrote: »
    Anyone know if showers are free or do you pay ??

They were a fiver last time I was there 2 years ago, stock up on wet wipes and dry wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,655 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Weather prediction:
    Friday - very light rain afternoon, dry later. Mid-teens temperatures.
    Saturday - very light rain morning, slightly heavier afternoon, dry evening. Same temps.
    Sunday - light rain morning, medium rain afternoon, potential for a bit of a downpour in the evening and overnight. Similar temps.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭freddiemoore

MJohnston wrote: »
    Weather prediction:
    Friday - very light rain afternoon, dry later. Mid-teens temperatures.
    Saturday - very light rain morning, slightly heavier afternoon, dry evening. Same temps.
    Sunday - light rain morning, medium rain afternoon, potential for a bit of a downpour in the evening and overnight. Similar temps.

Disappointing considering the weekend just gone, but doesn't sound the worst. Too hot can be as bad as too wet!

Damn, it looks like the penis campsite from last year is gone. Unless they've changed the pathing on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,655 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Korvanica wrote: »
    Damn, it looks like the penis campsite from last year is gone. Unless they've changed the pathing on the site.

Think it's still there, they've just stylised the map differently to avoid the obscenity ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dadoffay

Can my mate with an US & YOU weekend ticket, access the normal regular entry and camp with us on the regular camp site? I am assuming he is accessing via the same ped entrance and then it does not matter that he does not turn left to US & YOU, right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Peterd66 wrote: »
    Pablo Roy save us Androids from this Muddy hell.

Peter

I can do this today but only timetables. No map.

Advertisement