Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of shed door/ideas

Options
  • 13-09-2016 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have a space at the side of my house that would be completely water proof by installing a small door at the front and a larger door at the rear. I want to put a roller door at the rear and I have a quote for that of €800 which I'm happy with.

The problem lies with the door to the front. It's a space between the house and the boundary wall but it's a bit larger than a standard size door. I got a quote for a pvc door for around €650 and then I'd have to get someone to fit it and build up the small gap at one side. Also got a quote for a second roller door and it's around €750. I feel both options are making it too expensive to be feasible. Does anyone have any other ideas on how I could get a door of some description at a reasonable price? Doesn't have to be a robust door as security isn't an issue for either door.

The opening is 2540mm high x 1170mm wide.

Thanks!

Advertisement