Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joyetech Cubis RBA

• 13-09-2016 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used the RBA section for the cubis and did the find it any good .?

I was thinking of getting one for my joyetech Evic AIO but won't bother of they are crap .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭nobodys_hero

jonski wrote: »
    Has anyone used the RBA section for the cubis and did the find it any good .?

I was thinking of getting one for my joyetech Evic AIO but won't bother of they are crap .

Can't help you out on the Rba unless it's the notch coil thing (qcs) that you just wrap the cotton around? That's basically just a longer lasting notch coil and couldn't be simpler to use. If you like the notch coil then go for it. Not sure where to get replacement notch coils without leads attached though.

How do you find the aio? I have an egrip2 which is fairly much the same but with built in battery and non removable tank. What's your battery life like and is the door solid enough to withstand getting battered in a pocket with keys, coins etc? I'd like a pocketable built in mod with replaceable battery before the tpd properly kicks in and I can only get it with a 2ml tank. The 3.5 ml gets me through a goodish portion of the day. I'd get another egrip2 but when the battery dies it's gone. Also your aio essentially has the cubis pro built in rather than the cubis and I like my cubis pro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

it's ... ok at best. Had it for a bit, but sold it on as quick. Didn't like the tank much, and the RBA is fiddly and doesn't deliver any better than the stock coils.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

TBH I bought the Evic AIO because I like the look of it and it works fine for me with a Serpent Mini sitting on top of it . It's a solid little piece and the door works fine with no movement or rattles . I haven't even tried the built in tank yet . I did watch a video from DJLsb vapes on rebuilding and wicking the RBA section which he found worked pretty well so I was going to try that .

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭nobodys_hero

jonski wrote: »
    TBH I bought the Evic AIO because I like the look of it and it works fine for me with a Serpent Mini sitting on top of it . It's a solid little piece and the door works fine with no movement or rattles . I haven't even tried the built in tank yet . I did watch a video from DJLsb vapes on rebuilding and wicking the RBA section which he found worked pretty well so I was going to try that .

Thanks for that. I know some people don't like the tanks at all but I quite like them. I wouldn't expect the Rba to be any better than the stock coils and it makes sense that they are fiddly. The coils are too small not to be.

I might have to invest unless I find a better small built in tank, but I don't think there is one.

Advertisement