Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaleo, Nov. 20th

Options
  • 13-09-2016 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Anyone know or heard of this band? They are amazing. Gutted i missed out on tickets for this. Anyone know any sites i might be able to find tickets on for these guys??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Albert_Camus

niavd wrote: »
    Anyone know or heard of this band? They are amazing. Gutted i missed out on tickets for this. Anyone know any sites i might be able to find tickets on for these guys??

Saw them one year at Iceland Airwaves Festival. Didn't realise they were selling out the academy these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭niavd

They are brilliant. I came across them only a few months ago but by the time I saw that they were playing in Dublin, the tickets were already sold out - raging!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kaleotickets

Looking for two tickets for their concert in Dublin! Anyone selling them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hrefna

Looking for two tickets to their show in Dublin!
    Please drop me a message if you have a ticket or two available.

Many thanks! :)

Advertisement