Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARGOS 3 FOR 2 ON TOYS!

• 13-09-2016 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

This usually comes up once more before Christmas, anybody have any idea of when?

Wondering if I should hit the rumoured 20% off in Smyths this weekend or hold out for Argos. .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Oh go to requests dude

• Registered Users Posts: 11 086MARIAN

vicwatson wrote: »
    Oh go to requests dude

Sorry. I've done that now and will delete this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 086MARIAN

086MARIAN wrote: »
    Sorry. I've done that now and will delete this thread.

OK, do you know how I can delete it? If possible can a moderator delete this thread as I'very created it in the wrong place. Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

OK, do you know how I can delete it? If possible can a moderator delete this thread as I'very created it in the wrong place. Thanks in advance.

Report your op and the mod will delete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

the 3 for 2 in argos is generally around the end of september/early october.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Smyths are due to have their 20% of in the next few days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭matchthis

Although this is about the uk store, they normally follow suit here very closely. So could be in the next few days

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/3-for-2-argos-due-start-21st-sept-2514159

Could be wrong, but do they do this again closer to Christmas? Does anyone recall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭craggy2

This usually comes up once more before Christmas, anybody have any idea of when?

Wondering if I should hit the rumoured 20% off in Smyths this weekend or hold out for Argos. .

starts tomorrow argos 3 for 2

Advertisement