Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tvOS 10

Options
  • 14-09-2016 7:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Downloaded this and despite most of the changes being about siri, there is still no Irish siri support.

Was sure it would be included because it was in iOS 10.

Frustration that Apple tv seems to be a hobby project for Apple again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 gfarnan

Yeah, this annoyed me, I was expecting SIRI support.
    Without it, the upgrade basically provides the ability to turn the interface dark...
    thats pretty much it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Irish Siri is in the works. I was recently offered a 2 month contract in Cupertino working on it (as I'm in the industry and a Dub). No idea when it will ship, but as its all done on the backend there should be no need to wait for an OS rollout.

Its on the IOS 10, so they may just be waiting until enough information is garthered before putitng on the TV. It gets a lot wrong on the phone compared to the UK version

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭terry_s

Applied the update yesterday and now the Appstore app will not work properly, When i select any of the navigation options within the app i get a blank screen. Have tried reinstalling the update several times with no luck. Anyone else having this problem.

sh*t, hadnt checked until there now, yep, same issue for me, I see a few people complaining about it on twitter, but no resolution. This update gets better and better

• Advertisement
Advertisement