Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation of signup

Options
  • 14-09-2016 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

I have sent you 2 emails cancelling my signup, and now you are still proceeding with the contract, I was told that I have 14 days cooling off, and as soon as I checked the details of what your agent was telling me I discovered that it wasn't the deal I thought it was. Now Please cancel my signup.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

kig wrote: »
    I have sent you 2 emails cancelling my signup, and now you are still proceeding with the contract, I was told that I have 14 days cooling off, and as soon as I checked the details of what your agent was telling me I discovered that it wasn't the deal I thought it was. Now Please cancel my signup.
    Did you sign up at the door? Always best to phone in a cancellation too to ensure it's done on time. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi kig,

We can certainly look into this for you here on Boards. To do so, we require confirmation of your electricity MPRN (meter point reference number; GPRN for gas if relevant) or telephone number, name (and a sentence stating that you were to be the account-holder), address and date of birth.

The email teams can require a number of working days to review and process a request - depending on the query queue and/or whether the query needs to be escalated to another department. To which email address did you send your request?

If you private message the above details to any of us reps, your query will be picked up ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement