Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korn & Limp Bizkit Co-Headline Tour

Options
  • 14-09-2016 12:13pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Catch Korn and Limp Bizkit at the following:

December

12 Manchester Arena
    14 Glasgow SSE Hydro Arena
    15 Birmingham Barclaycard Arena
    16 London SSE Arena Wembley
    18 Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
    19 Nottingham Motorpoint Arena

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Big venues on such short notice can't see them selling out these, man gigs are excessive Nov/Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Big venues on such short notice can't see them selling out these, man gigs are excessive Nov/Dec.

Just waiting for the announcement this tour will be at The Academy here, should be good

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea cant see it selling out at all but would still love to go , wonder who will be supporting them , first band i thought were Deftones but then i realised they only play Wembley this year

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tomcc

scudzilla wrote: »
    Just waiting for the announcement this tour will be at The Academy here, should be good

Is an Irish date rumoured or are you speculating? Half tempted to buy tickets for London gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Just bought 2 standing tickets for Manchester gig.

http://www.eventim.co.uk/ got open pre-sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭FollowMyWay

Hoping for an Irish date with some seating, too old for any rough housing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,814 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

+1
    I felt old at the last korn concert bout 10 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Does somone know will there be an irish date too?
    considering to go over to Glasgow for this!

celica00 wrote: »

100% Not coming here

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

100% Not coming here
    ok thanks!

do you mind me asking how do you know?

• Advertisement

ok thanks!

do you mind me asking how do you know?

Well there's no dates scheduled for other Euro countries, when Slipknot made their big comeback it was announced round this time of year except the tour was the other side of Christmas (Jan 15) tickets were about €60 and Korn were on the bill, sold well in terms of metal gigs in the point but wasn't sold out or anything.

Limp Bizkit last played here in the Olympia as part of the Kerrang tour which is known for being reasonably priced and 3/4 bands €30ish sold out in end but took awhile showing demand wasn't exactly earth shattering.

Tickets for this are nearly €70 going by UK price and with just under 2 months to shift tickets it wouldn't be wise for a promoter here to take this on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Am I the only one who finds the idea of a Korn and Limp Bizkit co-headline tour in 2016 humourous? If it was 2001 I wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Am I the only one who finds the idea of a Korn and Limp Bizkit co-headline tour in 2016 humourous? If it was 2001 I wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

Oh, it is humourous - but that's a large portion of the appeal.

Cut my teeth musically on both of these bands. Going back to listen now is like taking a time machine back to the year cringe.

Still have a lot of time for Break Stuff, beyond stoppid of course, but, man, it's a timeless evocation of mindless teenage rage. Written by men in their thirties of course, but let's not dwell on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

I feel like I should break out the baggy jeans in celebration. Perhaps some comically baggy ones for added irony.

Will Puddle of Mudd be supporting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Maybe Papa Roach, Coal Chamber or Good Charlotte

I can dream :o

Got tickets for Cardiff, should just be party fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I feel like I should break out the baggy jeans in celebration. Perhaps some comically baggy ones for added irony.

Will Puddle of Mudd be supporting?

Crazy Town and Hed: PE.

Arghus wrote: »
    Hed: PE.

Playing here already...next month :)

Advertisement