Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TP-Link AC1750 RE450 Wi-Fi Range Extender

Options
  • 14-09-2016 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have a recent Imagine LTE setup and its not too bad but I get terrible coverage from the router provided when I am at the opposite end of the house.

Its a the Huawei LTE/CPE setup they are rolling out recently.

Id line to extend the WiFi coverage upstairs a bit better and was thinking of the AC1750 RE450 Wi-Fi Range Extender?? Anyone use one?

Thought about a Powerline kit but not sure if upstairs and downstairs are on the same circuits, its an old house

Dont want to spend money on something that wont do the job but the TP-Link seems to get good reviews.

Any advice? I dont want to run cabling upstairs either.

Thanks

** Bought this today and it's grand :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Set this up this evening and I have to say that I am very impressed with it. Great coverage in the house, despite very thick walls and pretty similar speeds going through it compared to the router.

Not bad at all for the money :)

Advertisement