Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Christmas Gigs in Christchurch Cathedral and Kilkenny

Options
  • 14-09-2016 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Let Brown Thomas put up their Christmas decorations and the rest of em start playing their Christmas songs as its all one big lead up to Low in Christchurch Cathedral for me! Hell I might go down to kilkeeny the day after! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

D'Oh!

Belfast - Dec 12
    Dublin - Dec 13
    Kilkenny - Dec 14

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Space Shanty

We're going to be Belfast one hopefully.
    Must get the tickets sorted very soon.
    Usually a raft of good gigs in the run-up to Christmas in Belfast but this is the standout this year along with the Super Furries two weeks before.

anybody know if the dublin gig is sold out? was hoping to get a few extra tix but ticketmaster don't seem to want to sell them....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭SteM

Pretty certain it's sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Zarkandar

Going to Dublin gig but never been to one in Christchurch. I know it's unassigned seating and would like to get near-ish the front. What sort of time should I be getting there at does anyone know? Says doors at 8pm on ticket but imagine people will be queueing up well before 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭mosstin

Zarkandar wrote: »
    Going to Dublin gig but never been to one in Christchurch. I know it's unassigned seating and would like to get near-ish the front. What sort of time should I be getting there at does anyone know? Says doors at 8pm on ticket but imagine people will be queueing up well before 8.

I'm going and I plan on getting there early to get a decent seat. I imagine from 7 onwards there'll be folk there.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Zarkandar

mosstin wrote: »
    I'm going and I plan on getting there early to get a decent seat. I imagine from 7 onwards there'll be folk there.

Cheers for info Mosstin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Just check your tickets first lads, if its side aisle you should get there earlier to get the best seats, if its centre aisle you're going to be at most 30 feet from the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Marcamic

Hey guys. I can't attend the gig in Christchurch Cathedral next Tuesday and I am selling my ticket (€35). Send an email to marcamic_at_gmail_dot_com if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Marcamic wrote: »
    Hey guys. I can't attend the gig in Christchurch Cathedral next Tuesday and I am selling my ticket (€35). Send an email to marcamic_at_gmail_dot_com if interested.
    Put it on www.toutless.com instead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

Enjoyed that so I did !

Absolutely wonderful gig. Just perfect.

so good i'm gonna do it all again tonight! is the set theatre a nice venue? hoping the bar isn't beside the stage....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

roll wrote: »
    so good i'm gonna do it all again tonight! is the set theatre a nice venue? hoping the bar isn't beside the stage....

It's a purpose built small/intimate theatre, no bar near the stage from what I can see here
    It will be a great show, saw them in Cyprus Avenue a few years ago and was blown away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

It will be a great show, saw them in Cyprus Avenue a few years ago and was blown away.

I was at that too. Raging I missed it last night.

It's a purpose built small/intimate theatre, no bar near the stage from what I can see here

Was at the Cyprus Avenue gig also - and loved it - but just think that they've taken several leaps forward recently in terms of their live show. Parts of last night were incredible.

Advertisement