Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opel insignia CD Player, Radio problem

• 14-09-2016 1:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭

Hi guys , having a problem with the cd 300 system in my car. Radio display comes on fine but there is no sound from radio or CD player . Cd player is doing absolutely nothing , not taking in cd etc. Radio defaults to 106.0 whenever i press a preset station but no sound no signal nothing . In car phone system and aux works fine.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

Is it in safe mode....
    Looking for password?
    Was battery disconnected

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭dekbhoy

no none of the above, just suddenly happened.. wonder could it be a losse connection or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭edburg

Did you try switching everything off then start up and the turn radio see if it returns. Reboot sort of thing.

Only happened 2-3 times to me but if radio was on when I started car up it occasionally played silly buggers but comes back up once you turned off/on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭dekbhoy

yes tried disconnecting battery , only thing that did was reset clock.....checked fuse but doesnt seem to be that either.

Advertisement