Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I speak to someone about a double charge to my business account

Options
  • 14-09-2016 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I believe I have been double charged for something on my business account. Who can I speak to about this? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

aosaigh wrote: »
    I believe I have been double charged for something on my business account. Who can I speak to about this? 
    Good Afternoon aosaigh,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Could I enquire about the type of transaction that is appearing twice on your business account. Is this a debit card transaction appearing twice or another type of transaction / payment?

Thanks,

Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 27 aosaigh

It was a online debit card purchase

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

aosaigh wrote: »
    It was a online debit card purchase
    Hi again,

A debit card transaction can temporarily appear twice on your account if it was cancelled or voided after we had authorised it. This can sometimes happen if the online payment process is not completed or there was a timeout during payment. In this instance, it can take up to five working days to correct on the system and for the duplicate transaction to be removed from your account.

If you contact the company and they confirm that you have in fact been double charged by them, they can advise you on their refund procedure.

Thanks,

Richard

Advertisement