If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HISENSE 55M3300 Stock

Options
  • 14-09-2016 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hi,
    Im wondering if you have any in stock at the moment?

Thanks
    Vincent

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi,
    Im wondering if you have any in stock at the moment?

Thanks
    Vincent
    HI vjmcdonnell, many thanks for your post

We don't currently have any of these in stock, either locally or at our UK warehouse.
    There are some due to us in the next couple of weeks, but I am trying to tie down a delivery date.
    I will chase these up and let you know as soon as I hear 

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭vjmcdonnell

No problem Brian, keep me in the loop

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No problem Brian, keep me in the loop
    Hi vjmcdonnell.

Just a little update of the 55M3300.

There are 50 of these due into our main warehouse on the 23rd September. The 50 sets are company wide.

If it is this screen your are set on we could get an order for you onto our system to try and secure stock when they arrive as I would say all our other stores are also going to be very interested in getting there hands on these.

Hi Kenny, Can you try and reserve the HISENSE
    55M3300, thanks

Hi Kenny, Can you try and reserve the HISENSE
    55M3300, thanks
    Hi Vjmcdonnell.

No problem.

I'll drop you a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

Are these TV any use? Trying to convince myself here to upgrade my little 40 inch Samsung

Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Are these TV any use? Trying to convince myself here to upgrade my little 40 inch Samsung
    Hi Glen.

I personally think that for the money there are no better screens. I can see over the next few years Hisense becoming a bigger player in Europe as they are in Asia for televisions.

They have been so popular over the year that stock is very very hard to get as Hisense are making them as we speak as i don't think even they expected them to fly out of the shops.

Value for money 4K set on a budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pokeraladin

Will the hisense 3300 be available for delivery to Cork when ye get them in?

Will the hisense 3300 be available for delivery to Cork when ye get them in?
    Hi pokeraladin,

Yes when these arrive in stock they will be shippable to Cork. The cost for delivery is £6.99.

Let me know if you want to order one as I think there will be quite a few back orders on them!

Many thanks

David

Hi, Any idea what sort of time scale we are looking at, roughly

Thanks
    Vincent

• Advertisement

Hi, Any idea what sort of time scale we are looking at, roughly

Thanks
    Vincent
    Hi vjmcdonnell,

I believe they are due into stock tomorrow, but just waiting for confirmation this afternoon.
    Will keep you posted. Do you have an order in system for it or do you want me to add?

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian, there should be an order for Vincent McDonnell in your system.

Thanks

Hi Brian, there should be an order for Vincent McDonnell in your system.

Thanks
    Yip no probs the order is there for you, and system still showing stock due tomorrow - will keep you posted

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.