Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinion needed on a XXX from a XXX

• 14-09-2016 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭

I made a account for something else but since I am now a member I said I would make a post. Without too much details.

I apologies if maybe this is the wrong section I am not familiar with this website

I have taken my own action but would be interested to hear peoples opinions maybe someone went through the same thing recently.

I recently bought a XXX in XXXX.

After XXX months I brought the XXX back with an XXX.

The XX was away for XXX XXX and returned with the XXX fixed but as a result of this they managed to break XXX.

I was nearly a total of XXX XXXX without my XXX.

The XXX is not relevant, nor is the XXX, or the XXX.

I'm asking for your opinions on what I should do, although I have no intention of doing what you kindly suggest.

If you ask any questions that might actually help me, I will reply with insulting comments regarding your mental capabilities.

Thanks in advance. :D

Inspiration courtesy of AranLamb.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Baraics Pollox

6a22ec1372350bb64757502d070d8492.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30 AranLamb

WestWing wrote: »
    I made a account for something else but since I am now a member I said I would make a post. Without too much details.

I apologies if maybe this is the wrong section I am not familiar with this website

I have taken my own action but would be interested to hear peoples opinions maybe someone went through the same thing recently.

I recently bought a XXX in XXXX.

After XXX months I brought the XXX back with an XXX.

The XX was away for XXX XXX and returned with the XXX fixed but as a result of this they managed to break XXX.

I was nearly a total of XXX XXXX without my XXX.

The XXX is not relevant, nor is the XXX, or the XXX.

I'm asking for your opinions on what I should do, although I have no intention of doing what you kindly suggest.

If you ask any questions that might actually help me, I will reply with insulting comments regarding your mental capabilities.

Thanks in advance. :D

Inspiration courtesy of AranLamb.

Was the XXX wearing a black hat at the time?

Was he originally from Dublin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement