Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyeliner

Options
  • 14-09-2016 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hi Gals, im looking for new eyeliner, i have the inglot 77 pot one and use it with a brush but are the pens easier for flick application?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I personally prefer gel liner and applied with a brush.
    I hear great things about the Kat von d tattoo liner, though I've never used it

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

I use pencil/kohl on the bottom and liquid on the top.
    I also have the Charlotte Tilbury "liquid" eye pencil which is amazing and stays put all day without any bleeding like the others I use....

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ruthy_2504

I have tried all sort of eyeliners with varying results. I got my hands on the Kat Von D Tattoo liner during the summer and it is amazing! Applies really black, and no missed patches. Would defo recommend if you're looking for flicks, and it's now available on the Debenhams website!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I have the Maybelline Eyestudio Master precise Eyeliner, its not dear and I find it great! I've heard great things about the Benefit one They're Real Gel Pen.. my sister loves it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Has anyone any first hand experience with the Benefit They're Real pen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

I chop and change between the Kat Von D tattoo liner, the benefit they're real gel liner pen thingy and a cheap as chips sephora own brand black gel pot with a pointy liner brush. I lover the KVD it's so black and doesn't budge. It needs a good eye makeover remover to remove it. The benefit is good enough. It works for me to get a good flick because of the shape but it's also sore if you don't have enough out and you scrape along your lash line! I love the Sephora gel with the pointy brush it was cheap and handy for everyday and a little goes a long way it's just not as black as the Kat Von D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I just got the L'oreal super liner perfect slim today after work and one go and its gorgeous!! Colour is great (i got brown and its real chocolate brown) staying power i dont know but ill give it a test drive tomorrow night and let you know :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Has anyone any first hand experience with the Benefit They're Real pen?

I got it when it was a new release & wasn't a fan at all, found it hard to use & it seemed to dry out really quickly on me.

I like the Kat Von D liner, and the L'Oreal Perfect Slim liner (I think that's the name anyway!) for a more affordable/easier found option.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Is the Kat Von D liner instore yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I do not like the KVD tattoo liner, I find it very difficult to use and layer, which I need to do to match my liner flicks. I've heard good things about the KVD ink liner.

I use soap and glory super cat liner and it's great; I started wearing it again and have gotten a lot of compliments!! My flicks always works and the nib doesn't dry out on me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Gal44 wrote: »
    Is the Kat Von D liner instore yet?

No just online.

I'm quite liking the urban decay perversion liquid eyeliner at the moment. I think they've released another version of it recently, more like a pen. Must check that out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I highly recommend this one by BarryM, its absolutely fantastic, and doesn't budge, its very easy to use as the tip is fine so you have more control over a thicker/thinner line too.

http://www.boots.ie/en/Barry-M-Blink-Waterproof-Precison-Eyeliner_1281307/

On the subject of eyeliners, can anyone recommend a jet black, waterproof pencil type liner for tight lighting my upper waterline?

I have the Rimmel scandal-eyes one but it transfers like crazy, it smudges too. It used to never to that so I don't know what changed. I have the gel version in the pot too and that transfers as well, like the pencil, it never used to transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

No just online.

I'm quite liking the urban decay perversion liquid eyeliner at the moment. I think they've released another version of it recently, more like a pen. Must check that out

super thanks

Advertisement