Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crèche in Cork (Blackrock/City)

Options
  • 14-09-2016 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone has left their kids into Ardenza Childcare in Blackrock or Cuddles Crèche in St.Johns College? If so were you happy with your choice?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

Hi I had my eldest in Ardenza from age 2 until he finished preschool there. It was grand, always seemed cosy and more like a house than a purpose built crèche. They have a lovely play area & garden out the back and the kids spend a lot of time outside which is great. Most of the staff had been there for years and they were all nice. Two sets of friends had their children there aswell. From babies right up to school.
    Think it might be one of the cheaper crèches in the area, at the time full time care for 1 child was just under 800 a month.
    It's small aswell which is nice, the total number of kids there is around 35-40.

I should edit to say that he was always very happy there!! And I think my friends kids were aswell. They made lots of little buddies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

I had my two in Ardenza as well and would highly recommend the place. They loved it there.

It was very reasonably priced compared to the others in the area as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Both mine were/are in ardenza, they love it. Racing in the door to see their little friends.

Real dotes of staff in there, it's more like a big house than a preschool. Always been really flexible with us for dropoffs and collections too, which was nice of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 pixie_dj

Thanks for the feedback guys. Ardenza is super handy location-wise for us, so I'm delighted to hear good feedback. Only need couple days a week at the moment, so hopefully they'll have availability even though it's not full week we're after. Fingers crossed!

Advertisement