Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash lodgement after hours

Options
  • 14-09-2016 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I made a cash lodgement last night at the ATM using my credit card. i.e Payment of credit card bill.

I don't see the transaction on my account online. I was aware it would take a day. Just wondering on a max time-frame to see the money on the account.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

jme2010 wrote: »
    Hi,

I made a cash lodgement last night at the ATM using my credit card. i.e Payment of credit card bill.

I don't see the transaction on my account online. I was aware it would take a day. Just wondering on a max time-frame to see the money on the account.

thanks
    Good afternoon jme2010,

Thank you so much for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Cash lodgements made to your credit card after close of business will be processed the following working day. The funds should be available on your credit card now under Available Credit; however, the transaction record may not show on your 365online banking for up to three working days.

Thanks,

Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

Thanks for the response.

I am renting a car abroad and they will be blocking a large amount on the card. I'd feel better if I could see the new balance online.

Thanks for the response.

I am renting a car abroad and they will be blocking a large amount on the card. I'd feel better if I could see the new balance online.
    Hi again,

We completely understand where you're coming from.

For complete access to your credit card balance and transactions in real time, we would suggest that you register for Bank of Ireland Card Care. Please click HERE for information on how to set this up.

Thanks,

Richard

Thanks again Richard,

Using card care I am able to see the amount is lodged but is not deducted from the balance yet.

It is shown as 'available credit'

thanks.

Thanks again Richard,

Using card care I am able to see the amount is lodged but is not deducted from the balance yet.

It is shown as 'available credit'

thanks.
    Thanks for letting us know.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Richard

• Advertisement

Amazing service thanks.

One last thing. I have added a travel notice on the credit card.

Do I need one for my debit card? I plan to withdraw from ATM's while abroad.

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Amazing service thanks.

One last thing. I have added a travel notice on the credit card.

Do I need one for my debit card? I plan to withdraw from ATM's while abroad.

Thanks again.
    Hi jme2010, 

Thanks for your reply. 

Yes we would recommend that you give travel notice for your Visa Debit card too. You can do this through 365 Online, click on the Service Desk and select the Credit Card travel notice option, you can then input your Visa Debit card number. 
    If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement