Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenbeigh road Dublin 7

Options
  • 14-09-2016 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Potentially looking to buy our family home on this road. Between Blackhorse avenue and the navan road.

I would like people's thoughts on the area. Heard it's a really good road but I am worried about being beside not so good areas.

Thoughts and opinions are welcome. Much obliged

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I have a couple of friends who live on Glenbeigh Rd, two houses across the road from each other. They've both raised families there and have lived there for decades. Lovely spot. Very handy for town. Walking distance for anything you might need. Phoenix park on the doorstep.

Go for it. Everywhere in Dublin is near somewhere you wouldn't want to live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Nice road, I use it almost daily. Sure its near some not so nice area's but as the poster above me just said, that's almost anywhere in Dublin.

Some people will say its a rat run to avoid the lights & traffic on the old Cabra road, and it is. But its never, ever busy ~ trust me, I've used it for 30 years now.

I can't say anything bad about it. That said I don't live on it, I just work right beside it and tbh I'd have no worries about moving onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭recipesforme

Hi plasticglass.

I asked a very similar question a few weeks ago -the thread might be of help to you:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100650219

Advertisement