Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCA general task

Options
  • 14-09-2016 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I've been appointed as the LCA co-ordinator and we have started LCA in our school for the first time.
    I just wanted to ask if anyone has information on the general task? I know what subjects it should come out of but I'm looking really for suggestions to offer teachers in order to get one of them to take it on this year? They are very pro active but I'd like to have some help and information for whom ever will do the task this year.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

This Chief Examiner's report has a list of topics presented that year. You might get some ideas from it.
    https://www.examinations.ie/archive/examiners_reports/cer_2005/GeneralEducationTasks.pdf (.pdf)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

lolly96 wrote: »
    I've been appointed as the LCA co-ordinator and we have started LCA in our school for the first time.
    I just wanted to ask if anyone has information on the general task? I know what subjects it should come out of but I'm looking really for suggestions to offer teachers in order to get one of them to take it on this year? They are very pro active but I'd like to have some help and information for whom ever will do the task this year.

This is a website I found useful last year when I taught LCA for the first time http://cmsnew.pdst.ie/node/4227

I know they also do training for teachers and new co-ordinators - can't find page - I think it was pdst as well - I didn't go last year because my subject was in early Sep. I think co-ordinator training goes on all year in all the education centres.

Advertisement