Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel and Spa suggestions

Options
  • 14-09-2016 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hello all,

I am hoping someone can advise on a hotel and Spa for a night in Galway/ Galway county/ Other.

I don't have much cash so I am looking for somewhere reasonable I can take my wife and treat her as we have not been away for some time.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance

P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

I haven't been there myself but I've heard people say good things about the Loughrea Hotel and Spa http://www.loughreahotelandspa.com/index.html. Sounds like it's reasonable, price-wise too. The only advice I would give when booking this hotel (or any smallish hotel) is don't go when there's a wedding on as the bar will be packed and there could be noise disturbance late at night. Hope you find somewhere nice for you and your wife, she'll be delighted at your thoughtfulness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Ghetofarmulous

I haven't been there myself but I've heard people say good things about the Loughrea Hotel and Spa http://www.loughreahotelandspa.com/index.html. Sounds like it's reasonable, price-wise too. The only advice I would give when booking this hotel (or any smallish hotel) is don't go when there's a wedding on as the bar will be packed and there could be noise disturbance late at night. Hope you find somewhere nice for you and your wife, she'll be delighted at your thoughtfulness :)

Thanks for your message Eloise, I will let you know how I get on if I decide to go for this. Thanks again!!

P

Advertisement