Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPad 32G - Availability?

Options
  • 14-09-2016 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭

Been asked to buy a 32G IPad Air 2 (Not Pro)
    I believe these are same price as the 16G version @450

Anyone know where i can get one in Dublin shop - need it by the weekend - so *online not an option*. Can only see the 16G versions for sale on the websites (currys, pcworld etc)

Anyone know any Dublin shop that stocks the 32G one? Thanks :)

“Roll it back”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭ozmo

Ended up ordering one online - if anyone know of a local place with them in stock Ill cancel - otherwise hope it get here in time..

Do Apple Hate us or something? - No Apple Store in Rep. Ireland.
    Webpage not suitable for Ireland - not enough space to accept Irish format mobile phone numbers, plus it kept removing my town from the address, took me 40 minutes of reloading and trying different fields to trick the page into accepting my address.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Have you tried compu b or iconnect in Liffey valley?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭ozmo

guil wrote: »
    Have you tried compu b or iconnect in Liffey valley?

Thanks CompuB only have the 16G model listed on their website - that would be too small - but ill drop in to see if they have any 32G in stock.

In DID - 32G is same price as 16G but they only have 16G left in stock.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement