Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone out there give me some advice about a long distance relationship?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 RiskiiDingo

Yeah this is actually a decent option, I did it myself. And if you are out of a job at the moment now is the time to go for it. If it works, it works, if it doesn't well at least you'll have got an interesting experience out of it, and you might even stay on (I did), the heartache you would have gotten regardless.

Yes I'm going to go for this no matter what happens. I'm far to invested to just quit now. We're going to travel Europe next summer and I'm not missing that :)

That's a very precise timeline, so who's going to do the moving?

When I started reading the thread I though maybe you were going to say ye lived on opposite sides of the country, not in different countries.

I'll be moving but she's up for moving too. So maybe Canada or something with a bit more opportunity then Clonmel.

She's letting you know that she's mad for a babby a year in advance which is nice of her. :)

Hahaha I don't think we're that kind of couple. Still a little young :P

Thanks so much for the input so far. None of it's going on deaf ear's guys. If I commit to this relationship it will surely alter the course of my life in a big way and this advice is very helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

most important question..

have you done jiggy jiggy yet??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bgr123

Hey guys. I was looking for a bit of advice about a long distance relationship.

Can any of you out there share your experiences about the subject with me? Especially advice if you are IN a long distance relationship and how you are making it work.

I've been with my girlfriend now for 6 months. Shes been here to see me and I've been to France to see her too and things are unbelievable when we're together. Lately though I'm struggling to find a good work-visit balance (I left my job to visit her in France for 2 months over the summer and I'm looking for a new job). Can anyone out there tell me what works and what doesn't.

Any advice on this topic will be greatly appreciated and will be of GREAT value to me :)
    Had one with a really nice girl but needed more.We agreed to finish it but still miss her till this day.thats life.

Advertisement