Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helicopter

Options
  • 15-09-2016 7:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Whats up with the helicopter over sandyford/dundrum it was there last night around nine when i was going to bed. Woke up in the middle of the night and it was still going and is still there now this morning... It cant be for a money transfer to the mint, that never takes this long.... Looked like the garda helicopter but i could be wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭secman

It was flying over Tallaght too, seemed to be going along path of M50 from what I could see from Kilnamanagh. Maybe it was merely night time flying training for some of the pilots. Have come across that before bit that was a good few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

was hovering over edmondstown area of rathfarnham for past 20 mins. did the same a couple of months ago. barely hear it when hovering but house shook as it flew what seemed just overhead.

load of break ins in the area recently, wonder is this a counter measure?

Advertisement