Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Itunes

Options
  • 15-09-2016 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

morning - i am looking to get a uk app ( absolute radio- the one i had worked for me but they must have changed their setup so will now not work - sending me to UK store to load)
    i have seen the instructions to change my itunes store to the uk ... but am wondering if i am able to have this app on my phone along with all my other apps - thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Yes. I have apps on my iDevices from Ireland, UK and USA and they work fine. Sometimes, you might have to log in occasionally to the other iTunes stores to see if there are updates for the app. Other times, they will update automatically when you input your password for the particular store.

In any event, once installed, they should work seamlessly.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭magic roundabou

thank you ,... have got it all working ..

Advertisement