Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 17 Pre-Order Bargains

Options
  • 15-09-2016 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

All, looking to know where is best & cheapest to pre-order Fifa 17 for PS4 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Interested in this too. For ps4 also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Big difference in prices in GBP and Euros for Xbox 360. Smyths UK £39.99 (Converted €47) & Smyths Ire €59.99

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

FIFA 17 € 38.89 on PC from CDKeys

and € 50.39 for the Xbox One version

Digital codes of course. Another 5% off if you like them on Facebook

Can't find any deal on the PS4 version though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Tesco usually have a good deal. Haven't heard any thing this year though

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

Rackstar wrote: »
    Tesco usually have a good deal. Haven't heard any thing this year though

Do SuperValue still do cheap on first day releases I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Just pre-ordered Xbox One online at smyths and got 5 off - total 55. Discount code expires midnight tonight.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Tesco or SuperValue could be cheapest if previous years are anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Xbox codes are selling for €40 on adverts as people are getting them free when buying the new xbox and then selling the code on.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭leduigs

I see some of them lads selling them and asking for paypal.
    I wouldn't trust them at all....why would you buy an Xbox bundle with a game you don't want when there's other bundles or its cheaper to just buy it on its own!

leduigs wrote:
    I see some of them lads selling them and asking for paypal. I wouldn't trust them at all....why would you buy an Xbox bundle with a game you don't want when there's other bundles or its cheaper to just buy it on its own!

I'm one of them. The fifa bundle was selling for very cheap only £199/e230 from Amazon and tesco for a few days. Which is a lot cheaper than any other bundles so that's why there's a lot of fifa 17 codes for sale now.

• Advertisement

Quote:
    I'm one of them. The fifa bundle was selling for very cheap only £199/e230 from Amazon and tesco for a few days. Which is a lot cheaper than any other bundles so that's why there's a lot of fifa 17 codes for sale now.

Fair enough pal, some of them only taking paypal though is dodge! Why would they not take cash like if someone can meet them.

leduigs wrote:
    Fair enough pal, some of them only taking paypal though is dodge! Why would they not take cash like if someone can meet them.

I said PayPal gift payment only on my ad because I'd be emailing the code to the person and not posting it physically so I'd have no post proof if they opened a dispute on PayPal.

If someone wanted to collect for cash I'd certainly say grand too tho but living in the country I doubt that's going to happen :P

Ah fair enough....just a bit risky in my own opinion, sadly hard to trust people these days mate! Good luck with the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

Tesco are currently out of contract with games suppliers and are not selling Fifa 17 for the moment. I asked them om launch day. I noticed several confused people going to the games section confused scratching their heads.

Advertisement