Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction.

Options
  • 15-09-2016 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Was Tonge and cheek humor, not advice. As if my post would convince anybody to drive away after hitting a wing mirror.
    Not to mention the op hit a mirror of a car reversing in so my post doesn't even match his story. It was a joke, lighten up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

As you're appealing your infraction then please confirm that you have unsuccessfully tried to resolve the issue with the mod who issued it. If you have not done this yet, please do so and a CMod will review your appeal once the first step has been completed. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Unsuccessfully tried to resolve with mod,

No reply its been a few days, I understand hes a mod and is not on all the time.
    So better off letting one of you lads try and do it

He still hasn't replied been about 6 days now

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I'll look into this for you. Have you had any reply from the moderator? If so, please post your full PM discussion here. If not, I'll take it up with the moderator.

unkel wrote: »
    I'll look into this for you. Have you had any reply from the moderator? If so, please post your full PM discussion here. If not, I'll take it up with the moderator.

No reply. But to be fair I received the infraction a few weeks ago but went on holidays. Sent him a pm about 6 days ago but no reply as of yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I contacted him and he will PM you back. If the two of you can find a resolution, I'll have this thread closed. If not I will try and help out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Any feedback from OSI yet?

Any feedback from OSI yet?

Ya he pmd me only saw it just now.
    We sorted it out.

Cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Happy days!
    Infraction reversed.
    Marking as resolved.

tHB