Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botox Dublin suggestions

Options
  • 15-09-2016 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good clinic in Dublin to have botox done? I have had it done twice before in newry but i dont want to travel that far this time. I am always nervous getting it done but love the effect afterwards. The prices seem to vary widely in dublin. Its only been €240 in newry for 3 areas. I came across the 'youngeryou' website in dublin but cant find many review. Has anyone experience with this clinic? Their prices seem most resonable!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I get it done through a friend but she also works in a salon by appointment - PM me if you want the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I've had it done in a clinic on south Anne street, dr 1.618 last November on recommendation from posters in this forum. I found the dr and clinic very professional, very clean and he knew exactly what he was at. When I'm having it done again, I would go back to that clinic.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Mzo1978

I've heard Dr 1.618 is very good I'm going to try there myself soon

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cleopatra11

pollly wrote: »
    Hi, Can anyone recommend a good clinic in Dublin to have botox done? I have had it done twice before in newry but i dont want to travel that far this time. I am always nervous getting it done but love the effect afterwards. The prices seem to vary widely in dublin. Its only been €240 in newry for 3 areas. I came across the 'youngeryou' website in dublin but cant find many review. Has anyone experience with this clinic? Their prices seem most resonable!!

The Laser Centre on Hume st uses a cosmetic dermatologist. Its 250 for one area but she is brilliant.

Advertisement