Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using MailChimp, Alternatives?

Options
  • 15-09-2016 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

I work for Not for Profit, and we have a large enough mailing list,, I just set up MailChimp for our newsletter but now am reading some bad reviews about this service... I would probably prefer to give my business to an Irish company,, but a good one.,, Could anyone recommend a good Newsletter email service? Particularly one that works well with Outlook emails?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

MailChimp is excellent so I don't know why you wouldn't use them

If you want to use an Irish company then https://newsletter.ie/ from https://sensorpro.net/ is your best option.

A lot of the "Irish" solutions are white label versions of Campaign Monitor or one of the other providers

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Campaign Monitor is a pretty good service too (if it's still the same as it was when I used it about 4 or 5 years ago).

I use ActiveCampaign for the advanced tagging and automation features.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

I use Mailchimp. Despite their simple videos, it can often be hard to find information when you want to do something a bit complex. Apart from that, it is a great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭happycoach

I use MailChimp too, excellent service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Personally I think Mailchimp is useless.....Freshmail are a great alternative

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭silent_spark

+1 for Mailchimp - I use it for two not-for-profits, and I find it very good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sheila76

Mail chimp is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭wonga77

Anyone use aweber? I guess it all depends on how many subscribers are on your list anyway

Advertisement