Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baptise or not to Baptise?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

meeeeh wrote: »
    You are acting like you do. In fact you know very little about her beliefs except something about mass attendance and yet you and the side kick feel the need to lecture her what she is or isn't.

I was raised in the Catholic faith. Mass attendance is obligatory. This isn't a new rule. If someone wants to describe themselves as Catholics I would think following this rule is easy. Most Catholic parents I know who want to indoctrinate their children bring them to mass every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Any chance a mod wants to move this from the PARENTING forum to the RELIGION forum due to the bickering going back and forth that ya know has nothing to do with the OPs question in any way shape or form?

Was just going to say that. None of this has anything to do with Ops question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

Any chance you can report it I have but I'm on the app so can't report the thread only posts. But yeah I think op has cleared off too probably more confused than ever... Poor thing. Some people just take it all way to seriously (religion not parenting obvs)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thread Closed .
    We may re-opened it after we go through the posts .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement