Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nasty comment by mod

Options
  • 15-09-2016 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭

Hi Could i get a nasty comment by a mod insinuating that a friend of mine was involved in an assault at the weekend please,

Its in the legal forum.

I have PMd him/her but they are off line and id like it removed please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

OP - please report the offending post. The forum mods will receive an alert and will review the post when they are next online. If appropriate they will remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Thats the one yes.

I will report the post cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

From how I read the closing post - this is a misunderstanding rather than a nasty comment.

I've asked that the closing post be updated as it is clear that the assailant is not your friend.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

It looks like a misunderstanding on the part of the mod. And cheers for reporting it, hopefully it will be updated shortly to correct this.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Taltos wrote: »
    It looks like a misunderstanding on the part of the mod. And cheers for reporting it, hopefully it will be updated shortly to correct this.

Cheers

I cant see where the misunderstanding could arise really. I stated that my friends were assaulted and wondered if the assailant would see a day in court.

The Mod jumped in and snidely insinuated that it was my friend that did the assault.

I see now that he has edited his MOD note and the thread remains closed when I am clearly not looking for any legal advice.

I also note that the MOD has not apologised for his snide and unbecoming remark

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Yes, misread the post.
    Have amended it, and will confirm that to, and apologise to poster

Cheers nuac !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement