Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown Transaction

Options
  • 15-09-2016 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey

Have an unknown Transaction on my account can't get through to anyone on phone being holding up to 20minutes at a time before I have to get back to work.

Its for 149.19€, all it says is sepa dd

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hey

Have an unknown Transaction on my account can't get through to anyone on phone being holding up to 20minutes at a time before I have to get back to work.

Its for 149.19€, all it says is sepa dd
    Hi A_Sober_Paddy, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

This is a SEPA Direct Debit payment to a company, this type of transaction will update the following working day with the name of the company. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Hi A_Sober_Paddy, 

This is a SEPA Direct Debit payment to a company, this type of transaction will update the following working day with the name of the company. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

It has appeared it's from an insurance policy which I didn't Renew, how do I reclaim the money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi A_Sober_Paddy, 

Thanks,
    Sarah

It has appeared it's from an insurance policy which I didn't Renew, how do I reclaim the money
    Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. 

You can request a SEPA Direct Debit refund by filling in the form on our website here

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement