Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What aare the best phones these days?

• 15-09-2016 2:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭

I smashed my phone to pieces today in work by accident... and now need a new one! so im wondering what are the best bang for your buck phones these days ? id like to spend 200-250 range , any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Argh, if only there were a special forum on this board to ask such questions!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Cina wrote: »
    Argh, if only there were a special forum on this board to ask such questions!

my bad if i posted in the wrong place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Cupatae wrote: »
    I smashed my phone to pieces today in work by accident... and now need a new one! so im wondering what are the best bang for your buck phones these days ? id like to spend 200-250 range , any suggestions?

Pick up one of these bad boys. Had mine near 16 years now and it's still going strong, a Challenger II wouldn't smash it to pieces. Can't be beat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Ones that don't explode.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,757 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ones that don't explode.

They are the ones popular with terrorists.

• Advertisement
Advertisement