Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray on Facial Sunscreen

Options
  • 15-09-2016 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

There was a thread here a few months ago about aerosol facial sunscreen (that you could spray over makeup) but despite having a look in every pharmacy I pop into, I've not been able to track it down.

Does anyone have the exact name of the versions from either La Roche Posay or Bioderma? And the locations of places that sell them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Hi all,

There was a thread here a few months ago about aerosol facial sunscreen (that you could spray over makeup) but despite having a look in every pharmacy I pop into, I've not been able to track it down.

Does anyone have the exact name of the versions from either La Roche Posay or Bioderma? And the locations of places that sell them?

I think it might be Bioderma Hydrabio Eau de Soin SPF30 and it is such a nice product, my sister bought it in France and I've been harassing friends to bring it back from their hols... I wish it was available here!

The other I think is http://www.laroche-posay.ie/product-treatments/Anthelios/Anthelios-SPF-50-Ultra-Light-Invisible-face-mist-p21204.aspx There is another from the same range that is a spray rather than a mist. The mist is supposed to be available here but I've never actually seen it on sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Scraggs wrote: »
    I think it might be Bioderma Hydrabio Eau de Soin SPF30 and it is such a nice product, my sister bought it in France and I've been harassing friends to bring it back from their hols... I wish it was available here!

http://www.laroche-posay.ie/product-treatments/Anthelios/Anthelios-SPF-50-Ultra-Light-Invisible-face-mist-p21204.aspx There is another from the same range that is a spray rather than a mist. The mist is supposed to be available here but I've never actually seen it on sale.

Yeah its a mist I'm particularly after as I love the idea of beign able to touch up my protection during the day. it would also be useful to give me a bit of protection around my hairline.

Thanks for the exact names though, at least now I know better what I'm looking for!

Advertisement