Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Identify a song based on some lyrics and description of music video

Options
  • 15-09-2016 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

Myself and a friend are trying to identify a song that we both heard a lot but cant remember the name or band.

I remember hearing it first in September 2006 and a lot throughout 2007. Might have been released earlier than this but 2006 is when i first found it.

A few words from the lyrics are "talking to you" which were at the end of a sentence possibly a chorus.

The music video was animated, kinda popup style cardboard art where industry is encroaching on forests. Animals were running away from rising buildings and smoke stacks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭dreoilin

Myself and a friend are trying to identify a song that we both heard a lot but cant remember the name or band.

I remember hearing it first in September 2006 and a lot throughout 2007. Might have been released earlier than this but 2006 is when i first found it.

A few words from the lyrics are "talking to you" which were at the end of a sentence possibly a chorus.

The music video was animated, kinda popup style cardboard art where industry is encroaching on forests. Animals were running away from rising buildings and smoke stacks.

DB Boulevard - Point Of View?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭dreoilin

dreoilin wrote: »

Actually, there's no animals in this!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

dreoilin wrote: »

Nope not it. Good tune though.

Advertisement