Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to until loan funds accessible

Options
  • 15-09-2016 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi, I applied for and was granted a motor loan this week. The funds came into my account yesterday evening but I am still unable to withdraw them. I'm just wondering how long itwill be before I can access the funds? I have a car lined up to buy so was hoping I would be able to withdraw the money today

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

breadmond wrote: »
    Hi, I applied for and was granted a motor loan this week. The funds came into my account yesterday evening but I am still unable to withdraw them. I'm just wondering how long itwill be before I can access the funds? I have a car lined up to buy so was hoping I would be able to withdraw the money today
    Hi breadmond, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

The funds will need to clear in your account before you can access them. This can take one working day to clear, can you please check the available funds in your account today on 365 Online and let us know if this has since updated? 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement