Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonewatch alarm error

Options
  • 15-09-2016 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have an old un-monitored eircom phonewatch alarm (concorde) which keeps going off at 3am every night, the faults states 'phone failure'. How can i stop this please?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Has the phone line been disconnected?
    You will need engineer access to delete the phone/account numbers.
    Unfortunately we are not allowed help you here with engineer or user codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tinker158

Hi, No phoneline is connected and working. I have the user code but have no idea how to stop this happening every night

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Then its probably the account that has been deactivated their end.
    You will need engineer access to programme it out of the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭retepnosnikta

KoolKid wrote: »
    Then its probably the account that has been deactivated their end.
    You will need engineer access to programme it out of the panel.

The Dealer Code gives you access to the Phone and Phone Options on the Concord. When there you can configure the panel to stop it checking for an active phone line and that will stop your beeping.

Thank you but is the dealer code the same as user code please ?

• Advertisement

tinker158 wrote: »
    Thank you but is the dealer code the same as user code please ?

No. The Dealer Code is the one used by Phonewatch to configure your phone line for monitoring etc. You can contact them and request it by quoting your account number. Not saying they will give it to you but ask nicely. The fact that you are no longer a customer what have they to loose.

Thank you but thats a problem then as I dont have an account number as alarm was already in house when we moved in and we never had it transferred to us. Previous owners only left us user code (7yrs ago!)

tinker158 wrote: »
    Thank you but thats a problem then as I dont have an account number as alarm was already in house when we moved in and we never had it transferred to us. Previous owners only left us user code (7yrs ago!)

If you've no paperwork relating to the alarm unfortunately you've little chance of retrieving any codes unless you already have them. Even a compete reset of the Concord won't reset the Dealer Code to default. There's four different types of codes on that panel. Installer, Dealer, Master and User Code. It appears all you have is the User which gives limited access to panel functions.

I've posted previously on the Concord panel. With the help of a couple of the techs on this board I managed to reprogram my panel. Have a read and see if it helps.

And unfortunately here we are no longer allowed help you with user or engineer codes.

Advertisement