Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Photoshop download.

Options
  • 15-09-2016 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Can someone please send me a link where I can download an older edition of Photoshop for free? (CS2?) I would like to practice and hopefully master the basics of Photoshop before committing to their monthly Lightroom/Photoshop package.
    Thank you in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Clonyn

Can I ask is there a stand alone Camera Raw download or is it only available with Photoshop?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Clonyn wrote: »
    Can I ask is there a stand alone Camera Raw download or is it only available with Photoshop?

It used to be available standalone, but I think now it has to be with the subscription.

You can use your camera software to convert to DNG and then use old Photoshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Clonyn

Paulw, thank you for your reply.
    I have an adobe account but can not see in it a download for the older Photoshop (CS2?)
    I have Lightroom 5 but would like to experiment with Photoshop before committing to the monthly package.
    Is there any where else I can download it from (CS2) ? or are the original discs still available?

Advertisement