Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secure Bike Parking Sandyford Ind. Estate

Options
  • 15-09-2016 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's anywhere on the Sandyford Ind. Estate, near to Mercury or Chill Insurance where I could lock a bike ? I'm going to be there for a few days next week and will probably go in by bike if possible, but need to know it'll be safe.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Multiple locks and a chain for the saddle. I have parked there for multiple full days while out there working. It does not appear to be a high risk area but I still had two locks on and a cable through the saddle but there were plenty of bikes around with just a U lock that were not touched.

Ask whoever you are working for if they have somewhere secure after you arrive maybe?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

We are around the corner from there and have secure bike parking in the buildings underground carpark. I'm sure most offices/buildings do have something.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Redjeep!

Thanks CramCycle and RacoonQueen.

I'll ask around when I get there. I have a D lock and a big chain. I'll take them both. I'll probably also take my oldest/ least desirable bike.

Advertisement