Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK 2016

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Wasn't expecting Dillon to go at all ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

NO!!DILLY!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Wow Dillon's gone too and Grainne is pretty lucky to survive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Ouch! Dillon was the best of the 3 on that task I thought.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

There has to be a double firing this week. Both of these are bloody awful!

Good call.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Dylan obviously doesn't realise that the print game is dying a death. Lives in his own little world.

Grainne was more deserving of firing this week than Dillon.

Manach wrote: »
    Good call.

Typically 5 go to the interviews in week 11. 8 in week 9, left a double and single. It was logical looking at the task that this would be the double.

Dillon has been useless since week 1. Should have gone weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭sporina

aweee thank god Sifijane is gone too - was gutted with I thought that it was Dillon over hi,,, Sufjiane is a looser - always thought so from the beginning... he picked the others as he thought that they were a threat to him.. egg on his face.. feel sorry for Dillon - didn't think much of him at the start but I thought he had potential in the last few tasks..

I actually think its down to Courtney and Fran..

• Advertisement

Dillon tipping Jessica 1000%?!?!

I'm not sure about that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

seligehgit wrote: »
    Grainne was more deserving of firing this week than Dillon.

I'd have fired both of them as well as Sofiane.

Dillon has done very little beyond live in his little fantasy world, Sofiane did feck all and split the team completely wrong, and Grainne just seems great at passing the buck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

I've been watching The Apprentice since about season 3 and I've never seen Karren as nasty and bitchy as she is in this season. I quite liked her in previous seasons but she's utterly unlikable in this one.

I just get the impression that she's practiced a few insults before the filming of each episode and is only interested in saying them and that's it.

I quite like Claude. Much more normal compared to Karren. I miss Nick though.

Sofiane deserved to be fired for not getting Grainne back onto the mermaid costume!!! This weeks task was underwater too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭_Jamie_

mewso wrote: »
    Gotta love the criticism of the name of the Badger game. In the gaming industry it's very common to have ridiculous names. Only way to stand out. It's 'Magic Shells' thats crap.

Crash Bandicoot immediately sprang to mind! :)

I agree, wacky names are good. Incongruity too. A badger in space? Wonderful!

Tonight's episode was a bit dull though. I always feel a bit sad at this point of the season when it begins to quieten down a bit, it's less buzzy.

Dillon is a lovely guy though and I think he will make a success of whatever he does in the future.

Gráinne needs to pull her stocaí up next week or she's a goner.

Love Trishna.

I miss Nick though.

And Margaret. :(

Trishna would be a very worthy winner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

I think Trishna would be the best winner too. She's quite logical, doesn't have any major personality flaws and sticks up for herself if required.

Also, I know Jessica can be seen as a non-serious candidate due to her excitability but she seems to have loads of passion, energy and enthusiasm which goes a long way for an entrepreneur.

Alanna and Francis are middle of the road candidates and Courtney is a complete lame duck and is very lucky to be still in the process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

God the right two went, that Irish lad was a waste of space on the show from day 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,360 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

In fairness Dillon actually did well on any tasks with a creative/entertainment aspect to them. Even last week they basically won the task because of him. He entertained the paying guests at the mermaid party so well that nobody asked for any refunds.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Trishna spent the whole episode talking about being in the boardroom and who she would blame :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I didn't want Dillion to be fired, he wasn't why this task failed, however I lost all sympathy for him as soon as he brought up the gay card.

_Jamie_ wrote: »
    Crash Bandicoot immediately sprang to mind! :)

I agree, wacky names are good. Incongruity too. A badger in space? Wonderful!

Tonight's episode was a bit dull though. I always feel a bit sad at this point of the season when it begins to quieten down a bit, it's less buzzy.

Dillon is a lovely guy though and I think he will make a success of whatever he does in the future.

Gráinne needs to pull her stocaí up next week or she's a goner.

Love Trishna.

Dillon was a waste of a space from Day 1 and doesn't have the brain to be successful. He'll end up working for LovinDublin or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭ahlookit

Whoever has the best business plan will win it - not whoever has been best in tasks up til this point.

For example, look at Dillon's business idea. Magazines are dying - why have an app that replicates a dying format?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Just catching up did grainne say she has a 14 year old son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I didn't want Dillion to be fired, he wasn't why this task failed, however I lost all sympathy for him as soon as he brought up the gay card.

Yeah, it was a pretty weak sob story. "Yeah, Lord Sugar, I left a small town in Ireland and went to the big city for college". Erm, welcome to half the college-goers in the country, Dillon!

Dillon was a waste of a space from Day 1 and doesn't have the brain to be successful. He'll end up working for LovinDublin or something.

He wasn't, he was big part of why his team won the task last week. He is also talented and successful in his own field. Hardly useless.

• Advertisement

_Jamie_ wrote: »
    He wasn't, he was big part of why his team won the task last week. He is also talented and successful in his own field. Hardly useless.

He was lucky the other team imploded last week. Every week he thought nothing about the task, his only thought was how can Dillon show that he is really creative.

I can see him with LovinDublins Top Ten Xmas Takeaway Coffee Cups soon enough.

Advertisement