Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

If anyone is interested (and I suspect its not many) the Final Five background program is on tonight at 23:40 BBC2 where they do 10 minute profiles of the finalists getting bland soundbites from their parents, teachers, probation officers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Just to remind people that the final will be on Sunday the 18th instead of it's usual Thursday time-slot.

Thanks for that had totally forgotten all about it, the interview stage is on Thursday isn't it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

If anyone is interested (and I suspect its not many) the Final Five background program is on tonight at 23:40 BBC2 where they do 10 minute profiles of the finalists getting bland soundbites from their parents, teachers, probation officers etc.

Indeed, this is one I usually ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Alanna has been totally under estimated by the rest all series. As the crowd has got smaller she's started to shine.

She's also been well able to stand her for herself in the boardroom with resorting to shouting or having a mini breakdown. I'd like to see her win, anyone but Frances or Courtney really. A poor series for the guys with him the last man standing.

Still laughing at Clever clogs Frances getting caught out by Trishna and ringing Grainne.

If not Alanna then Jessica, both very likable. As others have said it points a lot to Grainne though. Even thinking back to the speed boats she lucky to be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

James Hill had been done for assault a few years prior to going on the show, all I can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,886 ✭✭✭sporina

_Jamie_ wrote: »
    Thanks for this, I totally forgot!

so what is the next episode the last one? and its on sunday not this thurs?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

sporina wrote: »
    so what is the next episode the last one? and its on sunday not this thurs?

Next episode is Thursday night.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Next episode is Thursday night.

someone said it was Sunday 18th?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

sporina wrote: »
    someone said it was Sunday 18th?

Thursday is the second last episode then the finale is on Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Sono

So will he fire 3 this Thursday so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭_Jamie_

Actually, in series four, four contestants made the final and formed two teams of two!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭thebiglad

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

thebiglad wrote: »

Those pictures are cringy. She's no match for Jessica.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭_Jamie_

Yes, she demonstrates there why very few people can be models. I mean, she has a great everyday figure but modelesque, she ain't. Jessica on the other hand would have the modelly figure.

Anyone see 'The Final Five' show last night? I really enjoyed it. They all seem more human to me now. I actually think Courtney is a contender after watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Linked to wrong article :D fixed now.

Give me Frances anyday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Give me Frances anyday.

100% agree

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

thebiglad wrote: »

Holy crap, she look incredible! Obviously though we know she isn't going to win the show :pac:

just watching the show now about the finalists - Courtney's Dad didn't show him in the best light I thought ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Anyone else know Frances has a child, that's 3/4 girls have one!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

That's what I would conclude too. Not only did we have those photos of Jessica but she says here she'd love to on 'Celebrity' Big Brother because apparently it'd be "life changing" :rolleyes:

So, in my opinion, that only leaves Gráinne, Alana and Courtney left as contenders with
    Gráinne
    my tip to win.

Here we go interview stage I don't know if the interviewers will like that Alana made a cake but it is smart show them what they are going to invest in

I will always remember two years when Solomon? just had a business plan that was full off pictures and he was a torn apart about it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

"Christmas for Claude".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Jessica :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

They're all pretty poor thus far. Although we haven't seen Frances.

Advertisement