Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Increase Fibre Speed Please

Options
  • 16-09-2016 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Hi. Is it possible to bring my speed back up to the max my profile can handle please? It was at around 70mb but tech support dropped it to 50mb a while ago for testing purposes when I had an issue. All is resolved now but they forgot to put the speed back up. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi. Is it possible to bring my speed back up to the max my profile can handle please? It was at around 70mb but tech support dropped it to 50mb a while ago for testing purposes when I had an issue. All is resolved now but they forgot to put the speed back up. Thanks!
    Hi  TechnoFreek,

Thanks for getting in touch, our technical team will be able to arrange this for you.  You can contact them directly on 1890260260 or 1901 option 2.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Pamela. Is there anything you can do for me here please? I'm trying to ring that number for the past few days but just end up on hold for ages due to call volumes.

I just need my speed bumped back up to the max my line profile can handle which is 70mb I believe.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Pamela. Is there anything you can do for me here please? I'm trying to ring that number for the past few days but just end up on hold for ages due to call volumes.

I just need my speed bumped back up to the max my line profile can handle which is 70mb I believe.

Thanks
    Hi TechnoFreek, 

I am afraid we are unable to do that from here as this is not our area of expertise. You will need to contact our technical support team directly. Unfortunately, during busier periods our hold time may be longer than usual but as soon as an agent is available they will be with you. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

Advertisement