Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buzzing from Headphones

Options
  • 16-09-2016 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

This might sound a bit insane, but when i have the lights in my room on, my headphones make a static buzzing noise. the noise instantly stops when the lights are off. The buzzing intensifies then i dim the lights a bit.

How on earth can i stop this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

jordanfaf wrote: »
    This might sound a bit insane, but when i have the lights in my room on, my headphones make a static buzzing noise. the noise instantly stops when the lights are off. The buzzing intensifies then i dim the lights a bit.

How on earth can i stop this??

Are they wired or bluetooth? What type of lights?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Electrical noise can be quite common, What do you have your headphones plugged into, Amp? TV?

I'd recommend getting a good surge protector as most can help block electrical interference.
    A power conditioner would be best, but they are more expensive so try the surge protector first

Advertisement