Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower repair/service in north Donegal?

Options
  • 17-09-2016 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

So.... I have a 20 year old Flymo petrol lawnmower, Briggs & Stratton engine. It's never been serviced (!) and could do with one. Plus there's a problem with the cutting height adjuster thingie. Any suggestion s as to where I could get this looked at in Falcarragh/Dunfanaghy/Creeslough areas? Tried Google and it's not much help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Psybear

so...... Anyone? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

No idea of anyone myself but look up online or look around to see who sells mowers in that area and more often than not they will have a repair service also

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Kee's in Leteerkenny is who I use

• Registered Users Posts: 33,628 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

There's a Q-Hire in Moville and Carndonagh, not sure where in North Donegal you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Psybear wrote: »
    in Falcarragh/Dunfanaghy/Creeslough areas?
    NIMAN wrote: »
    not sure where in North Donegal you are.

Keep up at the rear please :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,628 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Thats me told.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bligh

so...... Anyone? :)

You could try Tully Lawnmowers in Milford, little bit away but they provide a good service, from any dealings I have had with them, I have no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭SOPHIE THE DOG

So.... I have a 20 year old Flymo petrol lawnmower, Briggs & Stratton engine. It's never been serviced (!) and could do with one. Plus there's a problem with the cutting height adjuster thingie. Any suggestion s as to where I could get this looked at in Falcarragh/Dunfanaghy/Creeslough areas? Tried Google and it's not much help!

After 20 yrs you should encourage someone to treat you to a new lawnmover (preferably one complete with an operator)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Psybear

After 20 yrs you should encourage someone to treat you to a new lawnmover (preferably one complete with an operator)

Ah but you see they literally don't make them like this anymore. I also have another lawnmower bought new from Amazon about 4-5 years ago. It's nowhere near as good a machine and has already been serviced and repaired once....

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I'd have thought most tool hire places would have a guy who fixes mowers (as usually they hire mowers out too), or at least point you in the right direction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement