Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Job simulation tips

• 17-09-2016 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey,

Well here we go again 👊

I got to assessment centre last time round and passed everything apart from Job simulation , missed out by like 14 points :(
    Just wondering, if anyone got tips on it? I couldn't believe I failed it to be honest but I know a lot of people did too, seems to be the tricky one ... Is there any material out there which will help give a better understanding on this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭misslemon

Hey,

I failed job sim too, was gutted to be honest. Apart from the courses I'm not sure what else there is out there to help unfortunately.

Delighted to be given another chance so soon though. We'll do it this time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mrletsdothis

Yeah hopefully this time we both get in :) guess just take the job simulation slowly, I think I was probably too confident with it last time and should of checked over it more !!

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭misslemon

Fourteen points isn't that much to miss out on, odds are you can do it this time.

I wonder how many people will apply this time? I'd imagine the form might put people off. It was so easy to apply last time, five minutes and you were done.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mrletsdothis

Thousands will be applying that's for sure and yeah I noticed the application is a lot longer now!! probably to speed up things if you get to the interview stage.
    Anyhow I just want to get back to the assessment centre ASAP , I was like you, gutted when I missed out Last time So can't take another bad hit haha ....best of luck to you anyway hopefully we both get in!! ðŸ‘🙂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭MrBlack93

Anyone who passed job sim or scored highly care to recommend what principles/logic they used when approaching the questions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭AnMuinteoirOg

If possible dont do things alone. Always call for assistance and make your colleagues aware of your situation before you act. If somebody is injured always check their health and situation before you chase after any assailant or act further. Every situation should be handled with teamwork with your colleagues if possible. Always look out for your own safety too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi guys.

The posting of exam questions is not permitted on this forum.

Thanks,

-Shield.

Advertisement